A senior account executive is the bridge between an account executive and account manager. They should be a capable and confident operator who has learnt most of the required basic media and communication skills and who has a good understanding of the media tools available to create the required media coverage in all PR areas.
As a senior account executive at my client in Tunbridge Wells, you are ultimately responsible for implementing the strategies and activities as detailed by your account managers/directors, as well as proactively looking for opportunities or devising ideas to contribute to the team effort. However, you should also be fairly self-sufficient, capable of running smaller accounts virtually on your own, with minimal guidance from seniors.
HOW TO BE SELECTED
- At least one years’ proven PR experience
- Proven client handling and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence through effective communication
- Good writing and proof reading skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proven experience researching case studies, writing, and running social media campaigns
RENATO RECRUIMENT IS ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR THIS FULL TIME, PERMANENT ROLE.
- Communication Skills
- Proof Reading
- Public Relations
- Social Media