Job Title: Senior PR Account Executive
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Our client, an Award winning PR agency based in the South Coast of England, is currently expanding due to taking on new clients.
If you are based in Bournemouth or the surrounding areas and have a passion for public relations, customer service experience and are highly presentable, this could be the role for you.
Applicants must possess at least 2 -3 years experience (this does not include a work placement).
- Being involved and contributing to the planning, researching, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Creative development, brainstorming communication channels
- Researching and targeting correct demographics
- Researching & writing creative, informative press releases to high level
- Researching correct target press and distributing relevant releases
- Communicating to relevant press, organising media briefings, attending media briefings, brief press on relevant newsworthy information
- Keeping tracking documents updated, following up press for confirmed & anticipated coverage
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Managing social media platforms and how brand is portrayed
- Social media advertising
- Writing and editing articles, reports, websites, brochures, leaflets, flyers etc.
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship/ media opportunities
- Working to times lines, following time line strategies
- Managing clients, sending weekly reports with achievements, sending weekly what you are working on reports
- Attending client events, managing client events, running client events
- Attending client meetings, preparing paperwork/status reports etc
- Working on potential new business, attending and participating in new business meet and greets, note taking, presenting in new business meetings & presentations
- Invoicing clients, keeping on top of client accounts and fees
- Undertaking all aspects of office/client administration
- At least 2 -3 years experience - this does not include a work placement
The ideal candidate will have excellent PR skills, the ability to write press releases and work across numerous brands and campaigns in the health, lifestyle / consumer sector. You will also have the ability to deal with National Press like the daily mail.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/