A global PR specific agency are looking for an experienced Senior PR Account Executive to join their team.
The role is a great one if you're already operating at this level. There is a need for a PR Account Manager and because of the senior support, they're comfortable taking somebody on that is stepping into management for the first time.
The agency is part of a global network, so the career potential is unrivalled in the North. Huge consumer and retail brands to add to your CV.
The unique situation with this agency, is it offers all the advantages of being a large and well respected agency, but manages to maintain the culture of a smaller, independent agency. The Leeds pride themselves on the working environment and they all share a passion for delivering successful and innovative communications.
To be considered for this role, please ensure you have the below skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years PR and communications experience.
- Must be coming from a consumer focused background, along with a passion for this sector.
- Good mix of channel exposure. Lots of focus on traditional channels but digital and social always being front of mind.
- Ideally coming with agency understanding. That doesn't necessarily mean working for an agency previously, but could mean working with them as a client
- Must be driven with a faultless attention to detail.
- You'll be working to tight deadlines and strict budgets so pace and creativity is essential
- A desire to manage people and lead by example with stand you in a strong position to develop with this business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job