Senior Account Exec:
£23k to £28k + benefits
As a Senior Account Exec you will play a key role within the agency.
Do you have:
- A love of PR in all its forms?
- A natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials?
- The ability to inspire confidence in clients and to present yourself as the natural 'go to’ point whenever they need advice, updates or ideas?
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape as well as a genuine passion for following and setting the media agenda?
- A love and understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action?
- A lively and ambitious personality and a commitment to making your mark by contributing bright ideas and becoming an essential member of the team quickly?
If so they would love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for:
- Client liaison
- Writing releases, articles, case studies, sound bites etc
- Pitching/selling in stories to the media and securing coverage
- Social media - creation of plans for clients, preparation of posts, tweet sheets etc
- Event management
- Image selection and resizing
- General administrative duties
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Social media skills
- Selling in skills
- Organisational skills
- Preferably 2-3 + years experience in a Business to Business (B2B) PR agency
- Provision of 2-3 pieces of written work - releases, articles etc - to accompany your CV
- Location in reasonable commuting distance of Surbiton,
Experience in the education, social services and tech and sectors would be highly beneficial.
What benefits does working with this PR offer to you?
- A good salary
- A good work-life balance - flexible working, paid sick leave, unpaid leave of absence, time in lieu
- Beautiful working environment in Grade II listed premises
- A workplace in close proximity to great shops, lively pubs, restaurants and leafy parks
- Easy commuting - Surbiton is 20 minutes from London and 30 minutes from Guildford
- On the job training
- £600 training fund further to one year's service - for external courses
- Paid membership to the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) further to one year’s service
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank and public holidays)
- Up to 5 additional days holiday - accrued incrementally 1 day per year after 2 years service
- Plenty of space to be creative
- Scope for career development
- Dress down Fridays and Friday take-away
- The opportunity to help drive social change
- Event Management
- Social Media
- Pitching Ideas