Central Employment are looking to recruit a Senior PPC Manager, joining a fast growing online retail and eCommerce organisation who are looking to invest within their internal marketing and eCommerce team. This is a new role, with the successful Senior PPC Manager, tasked to drive their overall PPC/Paid Media proposition forward.
Working with and reporting into the Digital Growth Director, you will oversee the management, expansion, and optimisation of a number of complex PPC accounts with a focus on growth. You’ll identify exciting new opportunities and drive increased efficiency of their paid search campaigns.
- Leading on all PPC activity across the business to drive growth and improve the efficiency of our accounts.
- Expanding campaigns to meet our growth targets.
- Managing our key performance metrics across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other paid search platforms
- Maintaining the paid search budget, reporting on spend and efficiency of our PPC activities.
- Analysing and reporting on key performance driversKeeping abreast of and embracing the latest and best industry trends and developments
- You’re a dynamic, self-motivated, and clear communicator with the ability to get to the heart of complicated issues with speed.
- You’re passionate about Paid Search and online marketing.
- You’re highly analytical with strong project management skills.
- We encourage creativity and want you to bring this when identifying opportunities and when finding solutions to problems
- You act with high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
What experience do we think would believe would suit this role?
- Strong experience in Paid Search Campaign Management
- Circa 5 yrs dedicated Paid Search experience
- Experienced with website analysis and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Amazon Ads and Shopping
- Track record and evidence of managing large scale PPC accounts successfully across a variety of verticals.
- Google Ads / Microsoft Ads certification essential
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'