Central Employment are working in partnership with a leading digital performance specialist, with the appoint of a Senior PPC Executive.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing, developing & executing strategy primarily for paid search and also for retargeting across display & social networks.
- Utilizing & identifying technology or tools like bid management software or AdWords scripts to drive overall performance & scaling activity.
- Constantly looking for new opportunities within paid search & other channels to help drive performance. Identifying key tests, using a data-centric approach to inform decision making & scaling winners.
- Continual optimization of paid search campaigns through on-going campaign refinement via search query analysis, ad copy testing & optimization etc.
- Ownership of tracking & attribution across marketing channels to help inform budget and progress towards hitting targets/goals.
- Creating & managing all reporting across channels for key KPIs. Feeding back weekly & monthly insights to senior management.
- Providing thought leadership across paid search and digital marketing for the business.
Experience & Skills - Required
- 2 to 3 years’ experience managing large scale paid search campaigns (either agency or client side).
- Experience using bid management software like Marin, Kenshoo, Adobe Media Optimizer or DoubleClick Search to manage paid search campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords & Bing Ads. Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads & programmatic display.
- Expert use of Excel
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of tracking & attribution technologies.
- Analytical & data-driven individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, new technologies and processes.
- Google AdWords certification.
Experience & Skills - Desirable
- Experience of managing paid search campaigns within the digital services sector
- Experience of managing Facebook Ads or programmatic display across display exchanges.
- Experience managing dynamic remarketing campaigns via Criteo / AdRoll / Google Display Network or other providers.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Experience using AdWords Scripts or VBA for campaign management & reporting.
- Digital Agency
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'