- Building out bespoke PPC and Shopping campaigns, including: campaign structures, keywords, ads, ad extensions, tracking implementation, audience research and implementation.
- Daily management of PPC and Shopping campaigns including pacing, bid optimisation and testing to improve performance.
- Responsible for building and ongoing management of reporting and analysis -weekly & monthly for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
- Support the creation of in-depth analysis and identify trends & opportunities.
- Support the biddable media manager in the development and implementation of the global Biddable Media strategy.
- Ownership of testing plan. Responsible for generating testing ideas, executing platform tests and reporting on results.
- Develop automated systems/tools and processes to ensure efficiencies across channels.
- Comfortable liaising with key partners, keeping up to date with biddable landscape and latest tech.
- Constant research into popular culture, to ensure awareness of new and developing platforms.
- Flexible attitude, appreciate that the competitive landscape is constantly evolving and able to adapt approach accordingly.
- The ideal candidate would have 1-3 year’s experience in Paid Search preferably agency side or with a specialist in-house team.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong experience driving results through Google Shopping.
- Excellent working knowledge of Paid Search platforms – Google Adwords, Bing, Doubleclick Search & tools such as Adwords editor.
- Experience working with Google and Analytics and Doubleclick or other tracking tools.
- Capabilities with AdWords scripts, Big Query and SQL beneficial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job