Senior PPC Executive
£25-30k + Bonuses + 20 days Holiday (Rising Annually) + Birthday love + Loads of extra perks.
Do you love PPC? Are you looking for a great company to work for, where there's a balance of working and playing hard? Do you have experience in Google Adwords, Editor & Bing Ads? Do you have impeccable written and spoken English? Are you a whizz at juggling multiple tasks and hitting deadlines?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you're just the person we're looking for!
This is the perfect role for someone looking for real responsibility and a great opportunity to grow a career in PPC, in a friendly and relaxed company.
You'll need to have the following skills:
- Ability to create paid search campaigns; utilising keywords, writing compelling text and ads.
- Manage campaigns using both bid and budget management.
- Execute strategic growth plans, that are aligned to your client goals.
- Create Weekly status updates.
- Take responsibility for budgets and ensure that targets are met.
- It's essential you have 2 years of PPC experience, preferably gained agency side. You'll need a great understanding of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and MS Office.
In return, you'll get a competitive salary, bonuses for work that's bought in on time and budget, 20 days holiday (rising annually) plus your birthday off, relaxed dress code, Smoothies on a Wednesday, cycle scheme… and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
If you're looking for a Career in PPC and want to work with a great company, please get in touch.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Pay Per Click
- Bing Ads
- Google Editor