Having worked on large ecommerce accounts at Forward3D such as Tommy Hilfiger & Ralph Lauren, and managing multi-million pound Adwords & Facebook budgets at onefinestay, Sam launched his own agency to use his knowledge to help his clients grow. Now a team of 4, they pride themselves on being a results driven PPC & SEO agency.
They are now looking for the 5th member of the team, a Senior PPC Account Manager to work closely with Sam to establish new opportunities.
- Work with clients to create ideas & make recommendations.
- Have meetings with the team to strategise campaigns.
- Measure, monitor and analyse past PPC performance.
- Design A/B tests to improve performance and conversions.
- Manage PPC budgets & bids.
- Anything else necessary to ensure innovative campaigns are delivered successfully.
You'll need to have..
- A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature.
- A willingness to work with data and analyse it with Excel.
- Be able to produce a high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- 1 - 2 years experience managing & improving PPC campaigns within an agency.
And it would be really great if you spoke French or Spanish or Italian.
- Have a real say in the direction of the company & your role.
- Agile, flexible startup working environment (no corporate structure).
- On the job training from PPC & SEO pros
- Joining an ambitious agency with fast growth early on.
- Internal bike storage, showers.
- Free beer on tap.
- Regular professional & social events.
- Rooftop with great views of the city.
- Salary dependent on experience