Are you interested in growing your paid search career in a network agency with an independent feel?
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work on the biggest client of the agency, optimising campaigns and ensuring all KPIs are met. The role will also give you the opportunity to work half a day a week from the client office, ensuring you play a visible part in the running of the account.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of PPC campaigns, ensuring campaigns are optimised and managed effectively
- Regularly analysing results, reporting back on campaign performance and producing weekly and monthly reports to monitor KPIs
- Building positive relationships across the agency and with the client, answering client queries and being a visible point of contact
- You are a confident PPC practitioner, happy managing and optimising campaigns and meeting set KPIs
- Demonstrable experience using analytics packages such as Google Analytics and AdWords will enable you to analyse and report back on campaign performance
- A confidant communicator, you are happy speaking to a variety of people operating at different levels within business
If you are keen to grow your PPC career in a continually growing and evolving agency and have the ability to take on the day to day running of PPC campaigns, hit the apply button now!
Please note all applications will be made in confidence
Digital Performance at Aspire