A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Chartered Wealth Management Firm who provide investment advice to both private and corporate clients across South Wales and the South West of England. With a hugely successful and growing team, they are now recruiting a Senior Portfolio Manager to join their Cardiff office.
They are looking for someone of experience who can deal with a multi-faceted role. As well as day-to-day portfolio management of FoF mandates, the incumbent would also be responsible and involved in the investment decision-making, writing of marketing material, working with in-house software development team and working closely with Financial Advisers.
You will be responsible for the day to day management and implementation of investments for clients across a broad mix of investment vehicles. This position has the responsibility for supporting and managing existing clients. These clients are primarily affluent individuals and families.
The Portfolio Manager will sit on the Investment Committee providing research and input on strategic asset allocation frameworks. This includes responsibility for conducting research on a range of investment vehicles in conjunction with an Investment Analyst. The Senior Portfolio Manager will also be responsible for adhering to centralised investment process when constructing and managing client portfolios.
- Will decide the best investment plans for individuals.
- Responsible for designing customised investment solutions for clients.
- Client asset management, including development of investment policy statement, asset allocation recommendations, and implementation and ongoing management of client investment portfolios.
- Client relationship development and management, including ongoing and regular client contact and communications specific to investments, portfolio changes and performance reviews.
- Trading in client portfolios.
- Participate in business development activities. Speaking on markets and investments at company events, meeting with prospective clients to present proposals.
You will be an accurate and highly detailed person with analytical and problem-solving skills. You must have excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal. The ability to make key decisions is important. An excellent communicator and team player. You will be a minimum level 6 Qualified.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job