Purpose of the role
Be responsible for commissioning services to achieve priorities within the Police and Crime Plan. To support the development of a commissioning strategy and be involved in all aspects of the commissioning cycle to achieve value for money. Lead and performance manage a team responsible for delivering the Police and Crime Plan with commitments to crime reduction and crime prevention. To contribute to policy and deliver Services which are outcome based, responsive and lead to a more efficient, effective and innovative criminal justice system. Work collaboratively and build constructive relationships with prospective providers, external partners and stakeholders to achieve company priorities
Significant management experience of commissioning, working in partnership and service delivery within a criminal justice environment. A proven track record of successful commissioning and involvement throughout the commissioning cycle. A strong understanding and knowledge of criminal justice policy, crime reduction and policing. The ability to manage and lead effective teams holding them to account through performance management and deliver outcomes. Collaborative and solution focused manager who can work across teams and directorates to achieve priorities. Strong ability to build relationships, influence and negotiate with prospective providers of commissioned services, stakeholders and partners. Skills at working across organisational boundaries, building rapport and motivating others to succeed. The post holder will be expected to take on such corporate responsibilities as may be necessary from time to time. This role will require the need to work outside office hours occasionally.
- Extensive experience of commissioning services in a public sector setting and a thorough understanding of the whole commissioning process.
- Experience in criminal justice system
- Exceptional ability to communicate, build relationships, influence and negotiate with prospective providers stakeholders and partners.
- Committed to quality outcomes and value for money for commissioned and operational services
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and deliver priorities at pace.
- Significant experience of managing high performing teams to deliver outcomes and maintain service delivery.
- Managing a quality service - Define and integrate clear structures, policies, systems and resources to promote efficient service delivery.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'