Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior PMO Analyst to join their team based in Hereford. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 per annum.
Our client is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
They are now recruiting for a Senior PMO Analyst to join their Projects Team, based in their Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll be responsible for tracking the status of all projects, compiling this information and reporting to stakeholders and management. You will regularly assess projects against the best practice designed by the Project Management office, and you’ll provide guidance and support for project managers to ensure that standards are being followed and that any coaching required is delivered.
What you will be doing as their Senior PMO Analyst
- Developing positive relationships with Project Sponsors, Innovation Managers, and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects,
- Maintaining processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Establishing and maintenance of project methodology, which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis timely project delivery.
- Providing a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Contributing to overall profitability of our client by monitoring all areas of Project expenditure and reporting on performance against variations.
What are they looking for in their Senior PMO Analyst
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
- Proven experience in providing leadership, guidance, problem solving and diplomacy skills to internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
Benefits of working for them
In return, our client offer a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in their Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from their two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to their subsidised gym with personal trainer.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Senior PMO Analyst then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
All roles with our client are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job