Our Leeds based Charity client is embarking on a significant programme of transformation and are looking to recruit a Senior PMO Analyst on a permanent basis to join the team.
Reporting into the PMO Manager, the Senior PMO Analyst will provide support in the management, assurance, delivery and oversight of the change portfolio. The Senior PMO Analyst will track the status of all deliverables across the portfolio to understand and risks and issues, providing timely and meaningful reports to senior stakeholders. In addition, the Senior PMO Analyst will be responsible for governance and control, quality assurance, tracking financials and benefits, planning and monitoring activity and supporting the PMO Analysts in their professional development.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- ISEB or Project Management qualification;
- Proven knowledge of the full project lifecyle;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products - Excel, Word, Visio & Project;
- Proven stakeholder engagement;
- Experience of using project planning tools;
- Proven ability of analyse data and produce meaningful and timely reports;
c£25k + Benefits
35 hours working week
- Business Transformation
- PMO Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job