Senior Plumber - High End Residential
My client, a high end residential refurbishment and construction company based in London are looking for an experienced Senior Plumber to join their team.
They work on refurbishment projects valued between 2.5 and 25 million and are partnered with world leading architects and interior designers.
The Aftercare team effectively take over the custodial care of the property and it is in this division that there is now an opening for a highly experienced plumber with excellent communication skills. Although this is a hands on role, the successful candidate will be able to run small projects - managing sub-contractors.
They offer great career opportunities, an extremely competitive salary and a super team, that work really well together, they are passionate, skilled, with a great sense of humour - it truly is a great working environment!
The successful candidate with have:
- Qualifications in plumbing and ideally your Gas Safe certificate
- Hands on plumbing in luxury residences in Central London
- Managing larger projects, ensuring the quality of sub-contractors work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working within high end residential properties
- Pricing jobs and emailing details through the to buying department to cost up
No driving license required as you will work with a back pack of tools, large equipment needed will be couriered to site.
The role has a laptop and phone provided as part of the package.
- gas safe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"