Would you be excited to join a new start-up developer as a Senior Planning Manager? Would you like to be part of a newly formed Senior Management Team, playing a big part in developing company processes and policies. Would you like to work for a company that are investing heavily in modern construction techniques and being selective about the developments they choose to start?
One of the UK's most exciting start up developers is seeking a strong Senior Planning Manager to join their team in Reigate working on a range of high profile developments.
The Role Manage all aspects of the overall development process from acquisition of land to production including financial control, strategic programming, planning, negotiation of legal agreements including managing KPI's to the business encompassing OHS&E and Sustainability.
* Delivering the requisite planning consents through Local Authority liaison, stakeholder engagement and management of the consultant team;
* Monitor and instruct S106 payments and non-financial submissions;
* Negotiating s106 agreements
* Provide planning advice and support for the wider Project Team and Land Team;
* Liaison with Technical Team and monitor discharge of conditions;
* Managing the design team (including external planning consultants) in relation to current and future phase developments.
* Assist in preparing development appraisals, cash flows and site valuations;
* As well as having gained and understanding and practical experience in undertaking development appraisal and viability work, a working knowledge of the planning system is also required
* Attending the Development Trust meetings
* Attending local business/ employment forum meetings
* Liaising with various stakeholders
* Brief, appoint and guide all consultant teams to deliver the optimum solution for delivery;
* Delivering vacant possession of all development sites in conjunction with the Local Authority and independent valuer to meet the pre-agreed delivery timetable;
* Maintain positive relationships with the local authority and RSL as necessary to ensure co-operation to meet the wider delivery objectives;
* Support all third party engagement on all pre-production issues;
* Liaison with the Group on internal projects (e.g. Social Sustainability Assessment) as and when appropriate;
* Liaison with sustainability colleagues
* Assist in the delivery and disposal of all non-residential aspects of the project;
This is a unique opportunity to work for a cash rich start up. The company plan to produce 400 + units per years within it he next 3 years. They will be using a pre-fab construction method, made in their own factory. The company growth will be unrivalled, and my client want attract the best the industry has to offer and are happy to pay what is required to get them. For more information on the role contact Daniel Knight today in our Brighton office
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- town planning developer residential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'