I am currently looking for a Planner, that will effectively be the Senior planner, as you will be number one reporting into the Operations Director.
The role that I have available is based in Stratford and will be looking to pay anything up to £85,000
If you have experience working as a planner within the residential sector then please keep reading as this role may be well suited for you.
My client is one of the largest residential developers in London
- Technical proficient in Asta
- Able to provide programme reports
- Able to manager a team or work on your own
- Able to use a document management system
- Able to produce Gantt Charts. Logic Networks, PERT Charts, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Be familiar with RIBA stages of design and construction
- Involved in regular Monitoring programmes
- Had experience all types of house building i.e. low, medium and high rise developments work
- Have Developed metrics from basic drawing information for use in planning library
- Familiar in providing baseline, procurement, target build programme, medium range versions etc
- To be number one, managing a small team
- Production of project short medium and target programmes as required
- Production of integrated project programmes
- Weekly review and drop line reporting of progress on site
- Production of PEP ( planning/logistics/sequence elements)
- Sales interaction - sales rates programmes to integrate with plot completions/CMLs
If this role sound of interest please apply or if you would like more information please call to speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job