8am - 5pm
25k - 27k p/a
We are looking for an experienced Planner/Scheduler for a social housing maintenance contract based in the Westminster area. As a Planner/Scheduler you will be taking inbound calls to arrange maintenance appointments along with other Adhoc admin duties.
As a Planner your day to day duties will include:
- Picking up inbound calls from tenants and booking appointments
- Reporting to the contracts manager
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Ensure engineers have the correct information required to complete the job
- Updating online diaries and schedules
- Answering all queries politely
- Ensuring relevant data is updated on a regular basis
- Communicate any concerns regarding the quality of works to be carried out
- Administrative duties & any other adhoc roles that may arise
This role is working full time, Monday - Friday with working hours being 8am - 5pm. The successful planner/scheduler should have experience working in the social housing field.
Please apply with an updated CV.