Our client is a well regarded manufacturer in the food industry. An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Senior Production Planner to join a successful planning team within a growing supply chain function in Norfolk.
Salary: Up to £35,000
- Manage production and Materials Planning
- Maintain achievable production plans, liaising with demand and sales teams and communicating regularly with relevant managers.
- Ensure that production plans deliver customer service targets.
- Efficiently identify risks in production and communicate these to demand and buying teams ensuring lean manufacturing.
- Daily use of IT system to manage department requirements.
- Experience in a similar supply chain role, with a food industry background.
- IT Literate with a good grasp of Microsoft excel and its function.
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive approach.
- Highly motivated individual who wants to climb the ladder in the supply chain sector of the food industry.
- Works well in a team.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Career development with industry leader.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this or any other role on our website, please upload your CV today. If you have any questions or require more information please contact Ryan Buckley at DR Newitt
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job