Our client, are a large and well-known food business who supply to major supermarkets. A position has arisen for a Senior Buyer to join the team in South Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate who is looking to take on a new challenge.
- Manage supply chain team along with site operations to deliver excellent customer service at minimal cost
- Ensure planning data is accurate and KPI’s are monitored
- Communicate with customers and suppliers effectively
- Responsible for short to medium term capacity planning
- Control of Planning and Distribution for the site
- Minimum of 5 years planning experience ideally within FMCG
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and ERP system skills
- Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Salary between £32-£35k
- Primarily Monday - Friday (flexibility is required as there will be an element of weekend cover and out of hours support)
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt.
- Food Manufacturing
- Management Skills