Senior Physiotherapist – Band 6/7 Dependent upon experience
BMI Edgbaston and Priory Hospitals in Birmingham are part of BMI Healthcare. Britain’s leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery that any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have time to care? To join a service which prides itself on the quality of treatment provided and ensuring an excellent customer experience. To be part of a department that 100% of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family. To join a team of experienced clinicians, with an established regular in-service training programme and a department which has the latest equipment including Alter G, Shockwave therapy and CYBEX testing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our dedicated and supportive team. Someone who can provide the ultimate patient experience and provide continuity of care from pre-assessment all the way through the patients journey to completion of rehabilitation. Working within the field of Orthopaedics and being able to provide superior in-patient to out-patient care. We are looking for someone who has excellent clinical skills, organisational skills and can lead on service development. This is a full time post of 37.5 hours, with participation within an established weekend rota.
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the Physiotherapy Department on selecting Option 2.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy and current HCPC registration
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- At least 4 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of the Care and Quality Commission Requirements
Duties of the role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team.
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
- Commitment to ensuring quality services are delivered to both internal & external stakeholders through continuous improvement activities.
Please see the attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this position.
Salary and Benefits:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Access to National BMI Physiotherapy Training Courses and designated training budget.
- Free staff car parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'