Assess, develop and plan specialist treatment for service users with complex mental health and physical problems, delivering a Physiotherapy service to inpatient sites of the Trust as well as visits to service users own homes ,to residential homes, nursing homes pertaining to discharge planning.
- To carry out moving and handling assessments on Service users' presenting with multi pathologies and mental health difficulties.
- To accept clinical responsibility for a service user caseload consisting of service users with organic and/or functional mental health and physical health care needs, and to organise this efficiently and effectively with regard to clinical priorities and use of time and resources. To ensure a high standard of clinical care for the service users under your management.
- To follow the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy code of conduct and adhere to HCPC
- To ensure equity of access to physiotherapy across the Trust through a managed referral
- To ensure smooth running of Physiotherapy Department in absence of the Team Lead Physiotherapist or her designated deputy, reallocating daily duties.
For further information please contatct
- Senior Physiotherapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job