Senior Physiotherapist - Rheumatology
£26500 to £38000 per annum (Up to NHS Band 7 Equivalent) | 30 hours available | Days only | Excellent benefits
A Senior MSK Physiotherapist with specialist knowledge and training in the management of Rheumatology is required to join a specialist MSK team based in Ashford and serving patients throughout East Kent.
Details of this Senior Physiotherapist - Rheumatology vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A great annual salary in the region of £26500 to £38000 per annum (Up to NHS Band 7 Equivalent)
• A permanent contract of 30 hours per week on day shifts
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Comprehensive induction and training programmes
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
This role is fundamentally about the consistent delivery of high quality clinical care of musculoskeletal conditions for the patients presenting in a range of settings.
What our client is looking for in a Physiotherapist - Rheumatology:
• Qualified Physiotherapist (BSc in Physiotherapy) with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
• Well organised, conscientious and capable of managing the varied caseload of sometimes complex patients in a variety of clinical environments.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
• An ability to work well under pressure as well as a commitment to CPD and a desire to facilitate improvement in both self and services are also key characteristics.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'