Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Pelvic Health Senior Physiotherapist in our Leeds Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation. At Nuffield Health we offer a number of flagship programmes, which our Physiotherapists support the delivery of; from our Joint Pain programme, Cystic Fibrosis programme and School SWAP these are designed to deliver excellent clinical care as well as benefit the local communities, using our state of the art facilities and expert knowledge colleagues.
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), following an inspection in February 2017. The CQC highlighted that patient care was at the heart of the service and this is testimony to the commitment, skill and pride of the team at the hospital. Our staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive, headed by a caring and effective management team. We’re close to the city centre and central railway station.
As part of the team you will have clinical support available from your clinical lead along with Physiotherapists, with leadership from the management team on-site. You will have a CPD budget to encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Physiotherapist for a mixed caseload of Musculoskeletal and Pelvic Health Patients. Ideally, the candidate would be experienced in Pelvic Health including pregnancy related pain, female/male pelvic floor muscle dysfunction & pelvic pain and have completed a POGP (or equivalent) basic level training in pelvic floor dysfunction. Where training is required it will be provided. We have a national network of Pelvic Health therapists led by a Clinical Specialist and can offer ongoing mentoring and support to allow you to continue to develop your career in this area.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes. As a Physiotherapist you will:
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care for Women's Health patients
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will:
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Have experience of assessing and treating Pelvic Health patients in an out-patient setting
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent assessment and manual therapy skills, with we'll reasoned treatment programmes
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by your clinical lead
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also be mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £30,401 - £37,570 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
Location - Leeds
Closing date - 09/10/2020
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Full or Part Time Hours Available
We can offer both part-time and full-time hours, with a mixture of face to face time across other sites or working from home delivering triage hours. We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'