Are you a seasoned, experienced PHP Web Developer? A rare and truly exciting opportunity has arisen for an expert PHP developer to join a small, dynamic, fast-moving digital marketing/software development team based within the beautiful rural village of Bollington, Cheshire. Working primarily within the financial services sector, they are an international lead generation firm who drive significant traffic to our brands via Google, Facebook and other popular platforms.
They use clever, sophisticated tech to manage every aspect of there business, all of which is collaboratively designed and crafted in house by our awesome team of software developers.
They are looking for a sharp, talented, highly motivated individual to join them. The ideal candidate must be capable of turning projects around skilfully and efficiently, but perhaps more importantly, able to contribute ideas at every level, throughout the development process.
- Competent PHP programmer
- Educated to Degree level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to time keep, work independently and as part of a team
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for web technologies
- Experience with MySQL / MariaDB
- Experience of source code control (e.g. Git / SVN)
- Experience of design patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Experience of frameworks (both PHP and HTML5 based)
- An interest in mobile development
- Educated to Masters level or hold other professional technical accreditations
The position will provide exposure to all aspects of the business, where your opinion and input will have a significant impact.
Successful candidates will be responsible for developing and maintaining our websites, in-house backend systems and other bespoke applications, in addition to implementing APIs, working with other team members to build new innovative products and services for both desktop and mobile.
Self-motivation, a keen interest to learn and timekeeping will all play a vital role in the work you do, and through your innovative approach to problem-solving, you will influence the technologies and direction the business takes throughout.
What they Offer
- Fun, super interesting work environment.
- Housed within a super cool custom-built tech-centric new office.
- Career progression (our last graduate recruit is now a director!).
- Continual support and training.
- Office target-based bonuses.
- Frequent team days/nights out (at least 1 per quarter).
- Free tea/coffee/soft drinks and snacks.
- The occasional Domino's pizza and beers on a Friday!
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'