Senior PHP Developer
Do you want to work with multiple web based front-end and back-end web systems? Are you proficient with PHP 7? If the answer to both of those questions was yes, we want you! A Senior PHP Developer is required to work on back-end systems that have modules to support every area of the business.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial PHP development
- Proven track record for developing scalable web applications
- Strong experience writing clean Object Orientated code with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Experience with MVC frameworks , Zend , Symfony, Laravel or Codeignitor
- Experience with unit testing , PHPunit
- Strong backend PHP development skills
A Senior PHP Developer will deliver new projects and maintain existing systems whilst ensuring the highest standards are maintained within an exciting and fast paced development environment. The company has seen meteoric growth over the past few years and offers a dynamic and exciting environment in which to work. It's also one of the UK's fastest growing private companies, as recognised by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
For a successful Senior PHP Developer, we can offer:
- Amazing retail discounts and holiday savings
- Pension scheme
- Birthday off
Apply to BTR now for a seamless service from application to offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'