Key accountabilities and responsibilities
* Review current PHP set up and infrastructure and ensuring development environment is appropriate.
* Understanding development across all internal PHP areas and ensure new development follows any new standards.
* Working closely with the Business Systems Analysts you are responsible for the design, development and delivery of solutions.
* You are able to provide good technical documentation for your solutions to ensure maintainability.
- Experience in systems development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Support and maintenance activities.
* PHP and MySQL skills.
* Understanding of OOP design patterns.
* Unit testing (PHPUnit).
* Knowledge of PHP frameworks, including Symfony 2 and Zend framework
- Uncapped commission, excellent OTE paid annually
- MacBook Pro and phone
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank holidays
- Extended gifted Christmas break
- in-house working bar
- Vibrant & friendly office culture
- Table football
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Business Intelligence
- SQL Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job