A leading organisation based in Central Milton Keynes are looking to recruit a 'Senior PHP Developer'.
You MUST have at least 3 years PHP development experience and ambition to move in to a team leadership role.
The role is paying £38-40K.
The role -
- This role will involve you building new systems for use by our customers and staff including developing new client requested features and improving current systems.
- Day-to-day responsibilities would include 3 main areas, product development, bug fixing and technical support with the majority of the time being spent on product development and core roadmap projects.
- For this role, you must be forward thinking, have an eye for detail and innovative as you will be driving our market leading product forward according to our customer’s needs. It’s a great opportunity to work on market leading technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Software development on our core internal and external software products
- Supporting colleagues to develop top quality, well tested software
- Contribute to project plans to ensure completion of projects on time
- Involvement with future architecture and process planning within the team
- Provide technical support and training to other departments and customers
- Day-to-day support issues
- At least 3 years commercial PHP development experience and a drive to move into a team leadership role
- Ability to hand code MySQL with an emphasis on performance
- The candidate must have a high attention to detail and a willingness to take ownership of development tasks
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Ability to produce high quality, well tested code to specification with minimal guidance
- Able to review the work of others to ensure high standards are maintained
- Experience with version-control systems such as SVN
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!