Our client are a successful Manchester based digital business.
Are you a creative problem solver, passionate about new technology, making stuff work and leading a team to share your enthusiasm?
If you have at least 2 years of experience working in a commercial environment managing teams of at least 2 developers and at least 1 year experience of software development within an ecommerce environment, we want to hear from you!
Our client are looking for candidates with the following skills
• Perform coding to written technical specifications.
• Lead development teams in delivering technical solutions.
• Promote quality standards and processes and work with developers to achieve these through regular code reviews.
• Create and document test plans, implement and manage unit tests and scripts.
• Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• Actively support and mentor members of the development team.
Required Skills and Experience...
• Object Oriented Application Design.
• Experience with modern PHP frameworks such as Zend, Symphony or Magento.
• Experience of XML-RPC, REST, SOAP and other web services.
• MySQL, including EAV data structures.
• Experience of managing and promoting effective use of version control systems.
• Experience developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
• Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
• Ability to define, interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specification.
• Expert understanding of XHTML and CSS3.
Benefits package includes:
• 30 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
• Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
• Relaxed dress code.
- senior developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"