My Client are looking for a senior Symfony/PHP developerwith at least 3 years experience.
They are building the next generation of proptech, with substantial funding in place.
You'll need strong experience in:
- Symfony and Doctrine - this is predominantly a Symfony role, so you should know your way around the service container, forms, etc.
- Designing and building RESTful APIs.
- Agile workflow
- Server administration, particularly with AWS.
- Symfony v3.3 on PHP 7.1,
- React v15, soon to be upgraded to v16
- MySQL v5.7 -
- Plus nginx, a bit of Python (for Scrapy), Elasticsearch
- AWS for hosting, with Ubuntu on EC2. We use S3, SQS, and we're looking at how tools like Polly and ECS can help us.
Great team environment, working with other talented developers and reporting to the CTO. Further development prospects as the team grows.
New MacBook Pros. The dev environment is whatever you want it to be, most use Vagrant (and a little bit of Docker), and PHPStorm or Visual Studio.
The Directors have already run large successful businesses in the past, they have a great open approach, willing to invest in people and the future.
If you would like to part of this exciting journey please apply.
- Elastic Search