PHP Developer (Full Stack) - to £50k + bonus, based Bournemouth. This successful financial services company is seeking to recruit an experienced PHP Developer with 5 years + experience to join a small team involved in the development and maintenance of in house PHP web applications and CLI tools.
- The PHP Developer will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Specifying and developing changes to new and existing products
- Assisting in the specification and definition of technical architecture
- Support, maintenance & enhancement of existing software
- Be responsive to new ideas/methods, and promote industry best practice
- Ensure systems are fully documented.
- 5 years+ PHP development (Web & CLI) experience in a structured environment
- MySQL, Linux. Codelgniter, Wordpress, Shellscripts, Version Control
- Ideally educated to degree level in a computer subject with good communication skills.
Keen to learn and develop your career, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing professional organisation who put Technology at the forefront of their business. In return our client is offering a salary of up to £50,000 dependant on experience, plus bonus (to 15%) and an excellent benefits package.
To £50,000 + bonus + benefits
- Web Applications
- full stack