Senior PHP Developer - Fleet - £50,000
Senior PHP Developer requirements;
- 5 years’ experience in web development
- Object orientated PHP 5 web programming
- Zend 2/3 (Not essential) / Symfony or Laravel will also be fine
- Must have good HTML 5 / CSS3 / JQuery skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to understand and develop complex business logic
- Be part of, and lead if required, any architecture, hosting, system administration and database administration initiatives, including strategy, roadmap, design, administration and support activities
- Developing new features and supporting the existing tools as required
- Check and verify that solutions the developers produce, are to the correct standards of quality. Monitor rework and bug fixes that occur, spot trends and implement changes to mitigate, to increase future quality
- Ensure requirements are properly articulated and support the team in making appropriate and realistic estimates
- Identify and recommend any improvement for process or solution
- Identify and advocate potential process and tooling improvements.
- Manage developers and give guidance, to ensure they create solutions, to scope, time and budget, that are produced to the standards defined in the company development methodology, using efficient, scalable, re-usable code; together with good user interfaces and experiences, and wherever possible, designed to be generic and self-service for the users
If you are interested in this role, send me your CV and we will discuss the role in further detail.