Senior PHP Developer
£40,000 - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior PHP Developer with strong skills has come up to join a thriving software as a service company based in the heart of Manchester.
You will be joining a close knit creative/technical team working on creating an entirely new product. They're looking for an individual who is ready to create something awesome, live and breathe what they do and be proud of the solution they are working on and creating a modern feature rich solution which will be used by thousands of direct customers and hundreds of millions of end users.
- Be responsible for leading a small technical team in the design, development and implementation of a new web app product
- Develop reliable, efficient and scalable cloud based solution
- Work with things like aws, docker, kubernetes, nginx, rabbitmq and linux.
- Database design, optimisation and programming
- Enrich your team with expert knowledge
- Be responsible for overall progress and structure
- 6-8 month initial build prelaunch timespan
- Enhance and grow the platform with new features post launch.
What they are looking for:
- An exceptional individual who wants to take on a challenge
- 5+ Years Commercial PHP OOP & Frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in implementing API driven web apps
- Experience working with front end frameworks (preferably react) and single-page application development principles
- Experience working according to TDD, CI and Version Control
- Knowledge or ability to work in other programming languages desired
- Real passion, interest and experience in working with cutting edge web technologies, server platforms, cloud computing
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Motivation, talent and endless spirit
- Ability to lead a symbiotic & highly motivated development team
- Desire to do great things, constantly striving to learn and improve
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Startup environment, relaxed, close knit team & flat management
- High degree of creative control over your work 'be your own boss'
- Opportunity to attend industry events (workshops, seminars etc)
- A learning budget for you to buy books, ebooks and training materials
- 10% time each week to investigate new technologies/practices.
- Manchester Northern Quarter location, cool office, ergonomic chairs
- 27" iMac to work on (Or linux/windows if you like!)
- Artisan coffee & stocked kitchen for lunch/fruit/snacks/sandwiches
- Social culture with regular activities & company meals out
For this role my client is looking to compensate a Senior PHP Developer with a generous salary of £40-45k + excellent benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Chris Garside - (+44)
- PHP/MySQL/Laravel/MVC/API/HTML/CSS/JSON/REST/SOAP/OOP/Architecture/Greater Manchester/Cheshire/Lancashire/Merseyside