As Senior Photography & Video Executive you will be using your project management and video and picture research skills to deliver exceptional video and photography to our digital and print channels. As a Senior Executive you will be expected to take a more strategic view on the way in which projects are briefed and how to improve process to get the very best content produced for our wide array of digital and offline channels across the business.
The Marketing & Customer Experience Division is an exciting, fast paced and engaging place to work. The way in which we reach audiences and tell stories is evolving and we must support that evolution by bringing to it our excellent storytelling skills and ability to master content and its distribution. It is key to our growth as a business that we produce award winning content which reaches our audiences and promotes the ‘why?’ of the Brand(s) that fall under TUI Group. If you can adapt and flourish in an environment which is evolving as fast as the technology and the ways in which the customer is consuming video, then this is the role for you.
What you will be doing
Your day to day will vary a lot, one day you may be working on assisting with the briefing of a photographer or production company for a video shoot, the next day you may be researching photograpyYou will work with your counterparts across the Marketing Division and wider business to make sure you are gathering all the requirements needed for the next shoot while thinking about the bigger picture of how the content you’re producing could serve all of the other digital channels. This way of thinking will help in joining up the story we are telling as a brand and making it a consistent visual message across all of our customer touch points. There will be a sizeable amount of administrative tasks involved in managing key destinations and hotels that will fall under your remit. You will be expected to keep on top of our fast-growing volume Hotel and Cruise photography and video, making sure that everything is kept up to date to deliver excellent customer experience.
What we are looking for
- Organise photo & video shoots in line with the annual shoot schedule & commission photographers – booking flights, accommodation, car hire and organising itineraries.
- Review new video edits and feedback to production companies on content, shot selection and branding
- Research & evaluate competitor photography to certify rich content
- Ensure any Photography Processes documentation and the EPIC Wiki are kept up-to-date
- Compile comprehensive photography & video shoot briefs in conjunction with Product teams
- Ensure photography is regularly reviewed and refreshed and properties are being marketed to their full potential.
- Manage DAM galleries, keeping them to a high standard
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and InDesign
- Fantastic Project Management and Producer skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and conflicting deadlines
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Help make our customers smile and in return you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job