SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHY EXECUTIVE -PRESTBURY, SOUTH MANCHESTER
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a truly unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency in the UK and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands.
To cover a period of maternity leave, we are now looking for a Senior Photography Executive to join us from April, for a minimum of nine months. This important role ensures that the photography projects we undertake for one of the UK’s leading retailers, is completed on time to a high standard and will allow you to work closely with our Content Studio PYX and our Client Services and Creative teams.
The Senior Photography Executive role will involve:
- Check client briefs from the Client Services team and then schedule work with the Senior Photography Manager and PYX studio.
- Monitor progress of ongoing jobs to ensure work is completed on time.
- Liaise with PYX to ensure all materials and products are sourced before the shoot.
- Book supplier imagery into the Repro department
- Log expenditure related to each shoot and ensure work is being completed within budget.
What we’re looking for from the Senior Photography Executive:
- This is a role that will involve regular communication with people right across our business, so excellent people skills are essential
- Experience working with a creative studio or production department would be an advantage as would previous experience using an Asset Management system
- A passion for the industry and a genuine interest in all aspects of Photography.
- In addition, you’ll need excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Since it’s a retail client, the volume is high and the pace is fast - a challenge you’ll relish!
In Return, we offer
- A competitive financial and benefits package and a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on an 8 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply below!
- Project Management
- Studio Photography
- Studio Managers