NEW POSITION - An exciting and rare new position has become available with our client based at Heathrow. They are looking for a very experienced shipping / operations clerk to join their team and look after a healthcare / pharma contract.
The role is senior and you will be reporting to the General Manager of the business and the role will involve:
- Producing reports
- Setting up terms and negotiating rates and terms with new and existing customers and contacts
- Tracking and tracing of shipments, liaising with transport and warehouse operation to ensure that the time sensitive goods are sent on time and to the clients requirements. Experience of Imports / Exports or shipping and dealing with time sensitive goods is essential.
- Completing customs and shipping documentation
- Customer audits
- Dealing with QA and providing feedback to the General manager.
Previous experience required for this role:
- Shipping and transportation of pharma / time sensitive goods
- Experience with data analysis and producing reports for senior management
- Customs regulations and EU Pharmaceutical regulations.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A GREAT COMPANY WHO ARE WELL ESTABLISHED, VERY MODERN OFFICES AND LOTS OF OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS - DO NOT MISS OUT!
- Import Export