Asprey Medical Services Ltd are seeking a Senior PET Scientist to join a renowned Clinical Research Organisation in London for a 12 Month fixed term contract.
As a Senior PET Scientist, you will be responsible for developing and validating quantitative PET analysis solutions and will be leading scientific discussions on the application of those solutions with internal and external stakeholders including pharma partners and academic collaborators. The focus of the role will be in amyloid quantification in Alzheimer’s disease but may include alternative tracers and / or therapeutic inications.
- Represent the company in interactions with pharma clients and academic collaborators to understand scientific requirements for PET analysis solutions
- Scope quantitative analysis workflows for the measurement of brain PET biomarkers in neurodegenerative diseases and consult with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and validate novel PET analysis solutions
- Work with other functional areas (Technology, Data Management, Operations) to deploy and operate PET analysis solutions on retrospectively collected and prospective PET data
- Actively support and provide scientific leadership for PET analysis and endpoints in clinical and research trials
- Lead on the subject matter internal and external dissemination to the peer community via seminar/webinars and scientific publications.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- University qualification in a scientific or analytical discipline.
- Doctorate in a relevant subject or comparable research experience and a track record of relevant publications
- Track record in PET analysis, preferably in CNS applications
- Strong computer skills in a Linux environment and good programming experience, preferably in python
- Experience with PET imaging in Alzheimer’s disease
- Experience with amyloid PET acquisition and analysis
- Clinical trial experience
For further information or to apply for this position directly, please contact us to speak with a member of the sales team.
Not interested but know someone who might be? Recommend a friend/colleague and receive £200 referral bonus on successful placement (T&C's apply)
This vacancy is being advertised by Asprey Medical Services Ltd. The services advertised by Asprey Medical Services are those of an Employment Business/Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'