Do you have a strong background in personal tax? Are you CTA, ATT or ACA qualified? Are you currently a strong Senior with the desire to step up in your role? Then this could be the position for you.
Our client, an award-winning accountancy firm, is seeking a Senior to join their talented Personal Tax team in Bristol.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for you own portfolio of high net worth private clients
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of the portfolio and all aspects of tax compliance
- Assist with advisory planning projects
- Handle the preparation of self-assessment tax returns for private clients, wealthy individuals, partnerships and trusts
- Handle the preparation of associated tax computations including CGT calculations on securities, chattels, and property transactions
- You will have relevant experience as a Senior in a personal tax practice role
- You will be experienced in assisting in the delivery of tax work
- You have previous experience of computerised accounts or tax software
- You are educated to at least A level with a CTA, ACA, AAT or ICAS qualification
About the firm:
- Top 20 Accountancy firm
- A distinctive partnership culture, they work together to deliver the very best for their clients
- A friendly, yet professional and demanding working environment offering a whole host of social activities
If this role sounds of interest please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
- Portfolio Management
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'