We are delighted to offer you the chance to join a family-owned land development company based in Durham, who are looking to appoint a Personal Assistant to support their Board Directors. Experienced in delivering complex projects, the business is committed to supporting the environment and local communities, adopting a 'development with care' approach.
They are looking to appoint someone ASAP, so if you can demonstrate at least five years' experience as a Senior Personal Assistant / Secretary to Directors, please do get in touch!
As Senior Personal Assistant, your main accountability will be to assist in the achievement of business objectives by providing professional support to two Board Directors and a Senior Manager.
To do this effectively, you will be professional and organised. You will also be a team player and bring a systematic and diplomatic approach.
Your duties will include:
- Effective diary management
- Handling correspondence (internal and external) by organising and prioritising
- Arranging meetings, including preparation of all associated documents
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries
- Minute taking of meetings
- Producing documentation following the company's corporate style
- Organising and providing assistance with various corporate functions
- Organising internal company days for Board Directors
You will also have the opportunity to assist with project work and your continued aim will be to ensure high standards of efficiency and service are provided by constantly reviewing working methods and office procedures.
You must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as Personal Assistant/Secretary at a Senior Level
- A typing speed of at least 65 WPM
- Effective minute taking skills
- Experience in event management
- Competency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience in managing conflicting priorities and remaining calm under pressure
It will be beneficial if you have:
- Experience using One-Drive
A competitive basic salary is on offer for this role.
This is a full-time, permanent position, whereby you will work from 8:30am until 5pm, Monday - Thursday and from 8:30am until 4pm on a Friday.
You will benefit from 25 days' annual leave (+ bank holidays) as well as the company bonus scheme.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Katie Newton is the best point of contact for this role, you can reach her on or email her at
- personal assistant