**This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
rthirteen recruitment are working in collaboration with a very successful organisation who manage a diverse portfolio of businesses and enterprises, in their search for a highly experienced Personal Assistant, based in Norwich city centre. Reporting solely to the MD, this role will have you providing them with sophisticated one to one support, in an incredibly varied role. This opportunity will have you working autonomously, where you will be required to focus on a diverse range of activities, which although demanding will be highly rewarding.
Duties to include:
- Co-ordinating all meetings, appointments, corporate events (A-Z) and client entertainment.
- Business and personal diary management for the MD.
- Preparing meetings for board and senior management, arranging catering, taking minutes.
- Assisting with preparing presentations, business plans, grant applications, packs, and agendas.
- Managing UK and international business travel and holiday arrangements.
- Fielding messages and emails, prioritising and managing appropriately.
- Personal and business finance management and reconciliation, processing payments, bank statements and transfers. Managing all company card transactions.
- Ensuring annual business and personal insurances are coordinated, assuring cost efficiency.
- Acting as point of contact for family members and business stakeholders.
- Personal estate management, including liaising with estate personnel.
- Fleet management of company cars including MOT, tax and insurance.
- Renewals, maintenance and spend analysis for mobile phone contracts.
- Production of letters and emails (copy, digital, live dictation).
- Building strong working relationships with managers across the business entities.
- Further ad-hoc duties as requested, both personal and business. Flexibility essential.
You will have/be:
- Proven experience of one to one Personal Assistant support at a senior level
- Experience with personal, commercial and corporate PA duties.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changed orientated environment with volume workload.
- Confident in your own ability, able to remain composed under pressure and make decisions.
- Extremely organised coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise and manage workload.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build rapport across all levels of the business.
- Resourceful and proactive regards any problems or opportunities that may arise.
- Intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Fast and accurate typing skills (c60wpm).
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Exposure to International business operations (desirable).
This is a fast paced, high demand, challenging environment, which will suit a candidate who seeks this kind of atmosphere. This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Offered salary of up to £35,000 DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, healthcare, pension, company phone contract and onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'