Senior Personal Assistant - COO
The purpose of this role is to provide full PA support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to ensure they are prepared and organised accordingly to deliver their business objectives. The role will also involve working closely with and, where appropriate, supporting additional management in their Team, internal clients including other Allianz OEs and external parties.
The PA to the Chief Operating Officer will work closely with the EA and together they will ensure all deadlines are met and work is of a consistently high quality.
- Manages the COO's diary ensuring all meetings are scheduled, travel logistics arranged and corporate planning timescales are met.
- Acts as an ambassador for the COO and the team as part of an inclusive culture; this could involve events (attending PRIDE etc.)
- Provides full administrative support to the COO (including managing their inbox, processing holiday requests, managing the COO Office budget and cost centre, prepares and processes invoices for authorisation etc.) and provide support for other Senior Managers in the absence of their PAs to ensure work is covered appropriately.
- Anticipates and fulfils the needs and requirements for meetings and conferences (including webinars etc.).
- Ensures key meeting reports, minutes, slide packs/meeting papers, action updates and presentations are completed and issued in good time.
- Handles confidential data on behalf of the COO in a sensitive manner.
- Ensures that the Team meets the regulatory requirements in all aspects including the Gifts and Hospitality Register, and complaint handling. Champions digital communications within COO function and ensures application of company policies for COO Office in areas such as retention and destruction and GDPR implications etc.; electronic documents must be filed in a manner that meets regulatory standards should we be audited.
- May mentor or coach new PAs as well as help recruit for PA vacancies.
Please note : this role will sometimes require flexible working hours to suit the demands of the job. This will also include travelling to and working from other locations in the UK to support key meetings and events.
Skills and Person Specifications:
* Proven PA experience at a senior level within a financial services organisation.
* Experience of working with various electronic systems and reporting tools, for example SAP.
* Proven track record of showcasing excellent organisational, communication and prioritisation skills.
* Ability to get the job done effectively and efficiently while always delivering to an excellent standard.
* Ability to work using own initiative and keen to pick up new ideas and grow skills e.g. become expert in Connect (our internal intranet).
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
* Advanced proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* GCSE level grades or equivalent including Maths and English as subjects.
* Excellent typing skills.
* Shorthand/speed writing is advantageous.
* Effective communication and organisation skills.
* Demonstrates effective influencing and collaborating skills.
* Ability to delegate in the absence of the COO.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary which is reviewed annually,
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Experience:* Proven PA experience at a senior level within a fin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"