Senior Permanent Recruitment Consultant
£25-30,000 plus OTE
My client is a leading commercial recruitment agency based in Central Southampton. With a continual growth plan my client is looking to hire an additional member of staff to an already successful team of temp and perm recruiters.
- A full time permanent recruiter working the South Coast market, within the Commercial sector
- You will be responsible for developing an already busy desk by way of business development
- There is NO client ownership, only candidate ownership
- You will inherit LIVE roles and EXISTING clients from day one!
- A sensible annual target of £100,000 with healthy commission and team bonus paid from day one!
- An opportunity to lead a small team dependant on your experience
- A chance to work alongside a very seasoned, successful TEMP team who support each other and enjoy a fantastic office culture
- You will be expected to create your reputation in the market place by way of attending networking events
- To be able to generate your own candidate database by usual and innovative candidate attractions methods
- Must have current recruitment experience specifically perm but not necessarily commercial
- Will be able to demonstrate 24 months worth of billings
- Can articulate yourself well and be confident in your ability to manage and build a desk
- Be ready to take your next recruitment challenge, perhaps you are currently a recruiter looking for a senior role!
- Able to write clear and concise adverts and demonstrate your ability to understand a clients requirements
Why would you want this opportunity:
- A well established, local to Southampton agency
- Boutique style, grown up environment with sensible financial and activity targets
- Enviable reputation in the market who are able to support their client base with a wide range of Commercial roles
- Free parking
- Commission paid monthly, team bonus and target achieved extra top up bonus too!!
- Senior management have experience in recruitment and still work a desk and support their staff!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'