My well established Pensions Consultancy are now looking to add a Senior Pensions Projects Administrator to their growing Cheltenham office.
You must have project management and pensions administration experience to be considered for this role.
The role will be responsible for:
- Preparing manual and computer-generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Building a calculation matrix for testing system calculations against expected output
- Communicating and attending meetings with providers, clients and prospects
- Read, research, and understand Scheme documentation and legislation and translate into a benefit Specification
- Project management and ensuring all activities meet agreed targets
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, holidays, pension, study support and genuine internal progression opportunities.
Please quote <42533> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job