Senior Pensions Project Administrator - up to £40k - Birmingham
We're currently working with a large well known Pensions Consultancy who are expanding their Projects team and looking to take a Senior Pensions Project Administrator.
The Senior Pension Projects Administrator will have involvement in the following:-
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Pensions Regulator's record keeping requirements and ensure the pension administration database is maintained so data quality standards are met
- Check complex manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Check complex annual benefit statement calculations, annual Allowance calculations, SMPIs and Pension Savings statements
- Check calculations and output of complex data rectification exercises
- Work with the Project Manager to create a Project Plan and proposed budget
- Take responsibility for all administration and payroll duties for new client implementations
- Provide updates at regular project meetings, including those held with clients
- Read, research, and understand Scheme documentation and legislation to produce a benefit specification
- Support the Pension Administration Projects Team Leader in managing team workloads and developing junior team members, or deputise when required
- Support effective team working and encourage the team to look for efficiency gains and opportunities to carry out chargeable project work
- Provide regular updates on project work carried out within the team to the local Management Team
- Support the Pension Administration Projects Team Leader in ensuring that team members are performing effectively, providing coaching and training where necessary
You will need to have proven experience within a Pensions Administration position and experience in project work within a pensions business.
Please contact Kerrie on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'