Do you have experience in the administration of Defined Contribution pension schemes and are looking to work for an organisation where you will have the opportunity to work remotely and only have to go into the office 2 to 3 days a week, once everyone returns to normal?
If so, we are now recruiting for a leading and modern organisation who have grown considerably over the last couple of years due to new business and additional acquisitions, who are now seeking an additional Senior DC Pension Administrator for their offices in Berkshire
This specific role is a mixture of administration, technical and attending client meetings, where your responsibilities will include:
- Performing all intermediary and complex pensions administration and project related tasks, including taking day to day responsibility for an assigned client portfolio.
- Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients and including relevant meetings (external and internal).
- Project managing annual projects, whilst ensuring these are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
- Managing day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients’ requirements.
- Acting as a key member of the pension’s administration team and technical point of contact, as well as contributing to technical sub-committees (TSC) and technical administration discussions.
- Monitoring, checking, delegating and co-ordinating workflow, reporting regularly to administration manager on progress and issue management.
As an experienced Defined Contribution Pensions Administrator, including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is now looking to further develop their technical and client facing skills and experience.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their career within the pensions sector.
During these unprecedented times, interviews will take place online via video conferencing and they are in a position for you to join them remotely from day one.
A full job description is available on application.
- Client Meetings
- Defined Contribution
- Technical Support
- Working Remotely
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'