Senior Pensions Administrator
Reed is working with an established Financial Services organisation in Belfast who has a current vacancy for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their DB team.
Primarily, you will be involved with the provision of full life-cycle administration services for all, scheme members and their dependents in line with service level agreements and in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the regulatory framework.
- Maintaining member records.
- Handling calls and providing information to members and/or their advisors
- Processing and checking benefit calculations and settlements for members
- Proactively manage and act as the main point of contact for portfolio of DB schemes.
- Maintaining, reviewing and updating procedures as required
- Training other team members in line with current procedures and legislation
- Other ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will need:
- Minimum 3 years DB Pensions Experience
- Pensions Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- To be organised with the ability to work to deadlines independently & in a team
- Attention to detail and ability to identify errors and suggest solutions
***Previous experience working in DB pension administration essential***
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pensions administrator seeking a challenging role with career development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Jonathan McDonald on email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'