Our client is seeking a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their team in Peterborough. As a Pensions Administrator you’ll be dealing with pension scheme members, explaining how their pension works, handling complex calculations and keeping up to date with changes in the world of pensions.
Pensions Experience required.
You will make an active contribution to team goals, develop your skills and broaden your experience.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering pragmatic solutions
- Preparing helpful and informative documentation
- Developing junior staff
- Talking to pension scheme members, clients and third parties
- Guiding scheme members through their pension journey.
Skills and experience
- At least two years in a DC or DB pension role
- At least one PMI qualification or equivalent, or willing to study for one.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to calculate pensions and interpret scheme rules
- Good awareness of legislative issues
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously, in line with the responsibilities that the role requires
- Ability to meet client SLAs, contribute to good practice and foster the development of junior team members.
Salary and Benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary, private medical insurance, income protection insurance and a pension, we will give you:
- Full support with training and development opportunities
- Support and reward for proffesional qualifications
- Flexibility in the working day to help accommodate your commute and family commitments
- An informal working environment and casual dress policy
- A friendly and supportive team.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 6178 or alternatively contact us for a confidential conversation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, If you do not hear from us within 7days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Senior Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'