**Senior Pensions Administrator **Surrey/London borders **£27,000 - £34,000 + bonus/pension **Do you have a DB admin background but crave a broader job spec, more variety, away from being pigeon-holed and want to learn more? **This role represents a real chance for people with DB pensions experience to work for an administration team where there is a real togetherness, a good working atmosphere, with genuine support from management for exams and a company that does not run backlogs.
The Company: Our client has been growing around 20% per year. Their pensions admin function makes up about half of the workforce, where the focus is DB clients and some DC. Whereas with some TPA companies, Pensions Admin staff can get to work quite narrow, basic specs, this company wants people who want to grow, learn more about the business and really widen their skill-set.
The Role: You will personally be looking after a portfolio of administration clients that range in size. You will be expected to manage all day-to-day activities across your allocated clients as well as help to deliver management reports and ad-hoc projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prioritising work to ensure delivery in accordance with client Service Level Agreements.
- Processing scheme events within target, ensuring compliance with internal standards/scheme/legislative rules.
- Peer reviewing and checking member and scheme events processed by less experienced Administrators to ensure they comply with the scheme rules and legislation.
- Producing letters, emails and reports based on set templates as well as producing bespoke letters & emails.
- Answering incoming calls and resolving queries.
- Attendance of Trustee or client meetings.
- Attending internal/external meetings to provide support and guidance on related client administration issues.
- Participation in ad-hoc administration projects/exercises.
Skills / Experience Required: For the Senior Pensions Administrator role our client is looking for and A-Level or equivalent academic background, at least 4 years DB administration experience, strong technical pensions and legislative knowledge and someone who has worked within a TPA environment.
Additional Information: The salary for the Senior Pensions Administrator role is up to £34,000 with bonus c.£1,500 and a pension contribution from our client of up to 7% with various life & health benefits in addition.
The Senior Pensions Administrator position is only one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 20 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include employee benefits/group risk, compliance, pensions, flexible benefits, paraplanners, sales support, underwriters and IT related roles. We predominately focus on London and The Home Counties, although we have also been successful in offering national solutions and overseas. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Defined Benefit
- Pension Administration
- Pension Schemes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'