We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Senior Pension Administrator to join a long-standing team of 6. They require someone who has excellent organisation skills and ideally a good knowledge of Excel - our client delivers high volumes of work to multiple recipients, to fixed timescales.
The successful candidate should be someone who will take ownership of their own work and development of products, and be comfortable liaising with all stakeholders.
- Tracing activities: Assign or log new requests accordingly; review and reformatting of data; collation and load of data to third parties; issuing trace results; dealing with any query resolution.
- Pensioner mortality screening activities: Schedule and request new data from admin; collation of new and revised data files and loading to third party; thorough analysis of data at all stages; issuing of monthly results; dealing with query resolution.
- Data validation activities: Receiving new requests and proactively scheduling annual Common and Conditional data validation exercises; agreement of scheme proforma; review, reformat and issuing results; dealing with any query resolution.
- Other services: There may be a need to work on GMP Reconciliation work, Certificate of Existence and Verification Exercises, Benefit Audits and any other new services tested or implemented.
- Assist with the management, development and implementation of process improvements that enhance business efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Provide support to the Team/Project Mangers, undertaking delegated tasks and deputising where appropriate.
- Oversee all aspects of service delivery across projects, ensuring the completion of agreed work from clients, internal colleagues are to time quality and costs.
- Ensure that the service being delivered meets client requirements and is delivered in line with agreed process controls, methodology, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of documentation.
- Ensure stakeholders are regularly kept up to date with the project status.
- Carry out regular quality reviews, monitoring and reporting progress.
- Provide support to peers and administrators in resolving complex issues to a satisfactory conclusion, including training as and when necessary.
- Record all revenue for proposed work, work in progress and work delivered.
- Reconciliation of third party invoices.
- Liaise with stakeholders regarding fees due.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Strong knowledge of MS office tool set including Excel
- Familiar with BizFlow, Sharepoint, Practice engine, Profund Classic and oPen
- Experience of planning and project management
- Strong working knowledge and experience of pensions administration and pensions legislation and regulation
Our Client offers highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, so ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'