Having recently expanded in terms of both new business and acquisitions, this leading consultancy is renowned for combining expertise, insight and technology to address the needs of both pension trustees and the sponsoring companies.
As they expand further offices in Bristol are now seeking an additional Senior Pension Administrator.
As a Senior Administrator you will be responsible for managing all intermediary and complex pension administration and project related tasks for an assigned portfolio of high profile clients. This will include:
- Managing day-to-day activities of staff (including ongoing development, checking and training) within the team to ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of client work in line with Service Level Agreements
- Act as a key member of the pension’s administration team, providing support to the assigned team leader and where applicable, deputising for team leader when absent.
- Oversee the day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
- Project manage annual projects such as renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases etc.
- Handle all complex pension’s queries and pension’s consultative advice
- Monitor, delegate and co-ordinate workflow, reporting regularly to team leader on progress and issue management, as well as the on-going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
Already an experienced Pensions Administrator, it is essential that you possess in-depth and proven knowledge of Defined Benefit and/or Defined Contribution pension arrangements, including current pensions legislation and framework.
Self-motivated, with a proactive approach, your experience will also include previous supervisory experience, including mentoring and checking together with excellent organizational and communication skills.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, these are excellent opportunities for those who are looking to further develop their career within a progressive and innovative organisation and employer.
A full job description is available on application.
- Career Opportunities
- Defined Benefit
- Defined Contribution
- Supervisory Experience
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'